Saturday, December 25, 2010

Red and Green Apples

Red and Green Apples, 5 inches by 7 inches, December 2010
Sold! Private collection

And on this final day of the 25 days of Christmas, my wife suggested that I mark the day with a celebration of red and green. All that begins with apples will end with apples, and this bold and brilliant piece will signify the closure of an exciting and challenging project.

Of course nobody likes when things end, so I'm going to extend this promotion to the end of the month of December. I've received more than a few comments from people that were a little disapponted to miss out on some of their favorite pieces, so I've been thinking of how I might spread yet a little more holiday cheer. If anyone is interested in another version of any piece they've seen over the past 25 days,
contact me before midnight of December 31st to be eligible for one more chance to own a piece of history, and a coupon toward a future art purchase.

No comments: